Panasonic ND Filter for the Lumix GF1, FZ38 and LX3. The ND Filter lets you use a slow shutter speed even in bright outdoor scenes, and reduces the light intensity when you want to use a fully open aperture. It is handy, for example, for capturing the flow of a waterfall or using a slow shutter speed under strong sunlight. Requires the Panasonic Conversion Lens Adapter DMW-LA4E to attach to the Lumix LX3.
- Panasonic Neutral Density Filter
- 46mm diameter for direct attachment to lens
- For use in bright conditions
- Allows use of larger aperture and/or slower shutter speed
- Lens adaptor may be required