The Telephoto Conversion Lens DMW-GTC1 increases the focal length of LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.(H-PS14042) by 2x*. This extends the focal length of tele-end from 42mm to 84mm (35mm camera equivalent: 84mm to 168mm) by just attaching it to the front of the lens. * Attachable when the lens is at tele-end.
The DMW-GTC1 boasts outstanding compactness with approx. 47.4mm in length and approx. 84g in weight to realize ultra-high mobility. Combined with LUMIX G Micro System cameras and lens, it creates a highly compact and user-friendly interchangeable lens camera system which will further extend your creative choice.
This easy-to-carry conversion lens can go wherever you do - for both everyday snapshots and traveling. It is also ideal for shooting sports scenes or capturing images of animals that you cannot get close to. It offers excellent performance in both photo and video recording.
- Enables capturing distant subject up close
- Extends the focal length of tele-end from 42mm to 84mm
- Compact, lightweight design featuring high mobility
- Included Adaptor Ring for the use on H-PS14042
- Helpful in shooting from travel to street snapshots
- Focal length extension factor 2 with reproduction ratio max. 0.05x [KB: 01,x]
- Suitable in particular for travel and point and shoot photography
- Lens design: 6 elements in 4 groups
- Lightweight & compact [weight: 84 g; depth: 47 mm]
- Box contents: Panasonic DMW-GTC1GU teleconverter, front cap, rear cap, adaptor ring